We defend your network and devices from malicious attacks.
We take a multi-layered approach to protecting the integrity of your data and client information.
Times have changed, and so have hackers and malicious actors the world over. Without a multi-layered approach to cybersecurity, businesses today are sitting ducks. Let RainTech help you rest assured that every aspect of your environment – from endpoints to networks to cloud services – is protected with the latest in cybersecurity prevention, detection and response technologies.
- Next Generation Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Malware Remediation
- Web Filtration
- 24/7 Managed SOC
- Crypto Canary
- Threat Hunting
- Security Info. & Event Management (SIEM)
- Network Detective Appliance License
- Network Assessment Engine
- Security Assessment Engine
- HIPAA Compliance Module
- PCI Compliance Module
- External Vulnerability Scanning
- Quarterly Report & Remediation Review
- Work Stations
- Network Devices
- IoT Devices
- Managed Firewall
- Geo-IP Filtering
- Deep Packet Inspection
- Botnet Filtering
- License Management
- Advanced Dynamic Firewall Protection
- Dynamic Blocking
- Based on 70+ Reputation Databases
- Advanced Filtration
- Dark Web Monitoring & Alerts
- Phish Testing
- Security Awareness Training
- Anomalous Office/Microsoft 365 Login Monitoring & Alerts
- Identity & Access Management
- Threat Protection
- Information Protection
- Security Management
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Security Orchestration & Automated Response (SOAR)
- Patch Management
- Approve/Deny by Severity & Category
- Patch Window Scheduling
- CPU, Disk, Memory Utilization
- Service Status
- WAN/VPN Up/Down
- Event Logs (With Parsing)
- Many, many more
- Unix (Linux, MacOS)
- Root Cause Analysis
- Go Forward/Prevention
Want to know more?
We understand the importance of Cybersecurity in today's world of advancing threats.
We offer 2 factor authentication, which offers a dual level security approach that comprises of something you know and something you have. The something you know, would be a password you use to access an application. And the something you have could be a code that is sent to your phone that you use to finalize access to your application.
When it comes down to it, your staff are your first line of defense against cyber scams. We can help educate them through our Security Awareness Training. This can show them what to look out for and how to stay alert in order to protect your data and client information.
We also offer ongoing DarkWeb monitoring to identify if your office may have credentials for sale on the DarkWeb. Sign up for our complementary initial scan today.
Not being down and having a high percentage of uptime in your company is critical to your success. You shouldn’t have to worry about your line-of-business applications struggling to work, your network being compromised through a cybersecurity issue, or having an IT relationship that’s difficult to work with. With Managed IT from RainTech, we make it easy for you to do business with us because we handle these aspects of your technology for you.